Saturday, November 19, 2011

Should i delete my bebo page?

I was thinking of deleting my bebo page. Ive had it 4 nearly 2 years now!





I just think its 2 competitive like top 16s, comments, profile views. Not that that bothers me 2 much.


But recently my "friends" (girls) have been so competitive about top 16s.





- I also think its a great way 4 people 2 spy/check up on u, which bothers me.








However, I do find it handy for staying in contact with my cousins and friends from far away!


What should I do? x

Should i delete my bebo page?
You sound like one of them old women that complain all the time about the smallest things! (no offence) ..do what you like we're not really fussed!!
Reply:Just get rid of it, you dont need to play silly competitive games.


No comments:

Post a Comment