Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone have an account on Bebo? I want to be friends if you are a girl age 13. That's what I am. Thankz!!

I have just started an account on Bebo:


http://www.bebo.com/HeatherW538


and I would like to make friends because I can't find anyone I know on Bebo! So if you want a friend (please be sure you are 13 years old and a girl because I don't want to be friends with anyone older than that!) It's a really cool site but I need some friends because that's the whole point of it and none of my friends really have Bebos. So if you tell me your Bebo URL or whatever and I will be ur friend on there!

Does anyone have an account on Bebo? I want to be friends if you are a girl age 13. That's what I am. Thankz!!
i wouldnt post this cuz weird old perves will add u


No comments:

Post a Comment